American Exteriors - Poor install

31 of 67 American Exteriors reviews

Just got my windows installed not impressed .If your selling quality windows at the estimate things change later.

I had four windows installed 2 of the windows have scratches by the window sill and a ding on the top I guess the installer dinged it in the truck or who knows. The window in my kitchen who ever installed it broke my glass tile backsplash by the window and left all the pieces of glass on the counter for me to clean up and repair . My window sill wood work on 1 window has pry marks from taking out window. 1 window was not even finished forgot to caulk the new window wrap.

They also left caulking on my wood floors.I Sent emails called around finally talked to someone today they say the installer has been trying to call me . Well when because I never received a call. I called him he doesn't seem to know how it happened . Well if I buy a new car and there's scratches and dings I pry won't by it, it's now a used car .

So I guess I bought used scratched up dinged windows.

Thanks American exterior.Joe

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Windows
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #571928 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with American Exteriors? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
31 of 67 American Exteriors reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
BadProblem

Feb 06, 2015 #942033

That is terrible. Have you filed a BBB complaint?

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to American Exteriors. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about American Exteriors.
Filing a new complaint about
×