Turnaround Time

The installers broke my wedding candle.I moved the desk out of the way of the window and when I was feeding my baby they came to me and handed me the broken candle.

These installers did not say sorry, they actually didn't even speak English. I am very disappointed with this company not only for ruining my sacred wedding candle but the windows howl when it's windy and they didn't even put my trim up around the inside of my window.

I haven't made a ton of big purchases besides our home and cars, I do know this is the worst purchase I ever made.I paid American exteriors to do a crummy job and break something that means the world to me.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $10000. This person is overall dissatisfied with American Exteriors. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Exteriors.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare American Exteriors to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with American Exteriors?

Comments

I also keep my most precious keepsakes near windows and work areas. Breakage occurs a lot. Can't figure it out.

to Joe Madre #1252758

I always act like Joe Madre when I go over to people's houses. Nobody likes me. Can't figure out why.